Intro: Bm
Verse 1:
Bm G D A
Take a breath, I pull myself together
Bm G D A
Just another step until I reach the door
Bm G
You'll never know the way
D A G
It tears me up inside to see you
Pre-chorus:
A G
I wish that I can tell you something
A
To take it all away
Chorus:
D A
Sometimes I wish I could save you
G A
And there's so many things that I want you to know
D A
I won't give up till it's over
G
If it takes you forever
A
I want you to know
Verse 2:
Bm G D A
When i hear your voice, it's drowning into whispers
Bm G D A
You're just skin and bones, there's nothing left to take
Bm G D A G
No matter what I do, I can't make you feel better
Pre-chorus:
A G
If only I could find the answer
A
To help me understand
Chorus:
D A
Sometimes I wish I could save you
G A
And there's so many things that I want you to know
D A
I won't give up till it's over
G
If it takes you forever
A
I want you to know
Bridge:
Bm A
If you fall, stumble down
G A
I'll pick you up off the ground
Bm A
If you lose faith in you
G A
I'll give you strength to pull through
Bm A
Tell me you won't give up
G A C
Cause I'll be waiting if you fall
G
You know
A
I'll be there for you
Solo: Bm - G - D - A (x2)
Bm - G - D - A - G
Pre-chorus:
A G
If only I could find the answer
A
To take it all away
Chorus:
D A
Sometimes I wish I could save you
G A
And there's so many things that I want you to know
D A
I won't give up till it's over
G
If it takes you forever
A
I want you to know
A G
I wish I could save you
A D
I want you to know
A G A
I wish I could save you
Home » Simple Plan » Kunci Gitar Simple Plan - Save You
Kunci Gitar Simple Plan - Save You
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Simple Plan - Save You :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Simple Plan - Save You"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Simple Plan - Save You. Kategori Artis :
Simple Plan
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Simple Plan - Save You dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)