Verse:
C G C
My baby sparkle and shine
G C
Sparkle and shine
G C
Sparkle and shine
C G C
My baby sparkle and shine
G C
And everyone knows she’s fine
C G C
She blesses all that she sees
G C G C
A toss of her hair and a kiss in the breeze
C G C
But she don’t love no one but me
G C
And I can’t believe she’s mine
Dm7 Am
Shimmering she moves
Dm7 C G
Sunlight all around her
Dm7 Am
Even when she’s blue
Dm7 C G
Silver clouds surround her
C G C
My baby sparkle and shine
G C
Sparkle and shine
G C
Sparkle and shine
C G C
My baby sparkle and shine
C G C
And I can’t believe she’s mine
C G C
My baby swings down the street
G C G C
Big tall high heel shoes on her feet
C G C
Walks by and my heart skips a beat
C G C
And I’m stumblin’ like a fool
C G C
She give me somethin’ so sweet
G C G C
I can’t sleep y’all and I can’t eat
C G C
Sparks fly whenever we meet
C G C
I’m breathless ‘cause she’s so cool
Dm7 Am
Anywhere she goes
Dm7 C G
I can only follow
Dm7 Am
She’ll be there I know
Dm7 C G
When I awake tomorrow
C G C
My baby sparkle and shine
G C
Sparkle and shine
G C
Sparkle and shine
C G C
My baby sparkle and shine
C G C
And everyone knows she’s fine
C G C
My baby sparkle and shine
G C
Sparkle and shine
G C
Sparkle and shine
C G C
My baby sparkle and shine
C G C
And everyone knows she’s fine
C G C
And everyone knows she’s mine
Home » Steve Earle » Kunci Gitar Steve Earle - Sparkle And Shine
Kunci Gitar Steve Earle - Sparkle And Shine
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Steve Earle - Sparkle And Shine :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Steve Earle - Sparkle And Shine"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Steve Earle - Sparkle And Shine. Kategori Artis :
Steve Earle
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Steve Earle - Sparkle And Shine dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)