Intro: / Dm7 G Dm7 G (twice)
Verse: 1
Dm7 G
It was late last night
Dm7 G
I was feeling something wasn't right
Dm7 G
There was not another soul in sight
Cmaj7 Esus7 E7
Only you, only you
Verse: 2
Dm7 G
So we walked along,
Dm7 G
though I knew that there was something wrong
Dm7 G Cmaj7 C7
And the feeling hit me oh so strong about you
Fmaj7 Em7 Am C7
Then you gazed up at me and the an__swer was plain to see
Dm7 G Cmaj9 Dm7 Cmaj9 Dm7
'Cause I saw the light in your eyes in your eyes
Verse: 3
Dm7 G
Though we had our fling
Dm7 G
I just ne__ver would suspect a thing
Dm7 G Cmaj7 Esus7 E7
'Til that little bell began to ring in my head, in my head
Verse: 4
Dm7 G
But I tried to run,
Dm7 G
though I knew it wouldn't help me none
Dm7 G Cmaj7 C7
'Cause I couldn't ever love no one, or so I said
Fmaj7 Em7 Am D7
But my feelings for you were just something I never knew
Dm7 G Cmaj9 Dm7 Cmaj9 Dm7
'Til I saw the light in your eyes in your eyes
Guitar solo:
Dm7 G (3 times)
Cmaj7 Esus7 E7
Verse: 5
Dm7 G
But I love you best
Dm7 G
It's not something that I say in jest
Dm7 G Cmaj7 Esus7 E7
'Cause you're different girl from all the rest, in my eyes
Fmaj7 Em7 Am D7
And I ran out before but I won't do it anymore
Dm7 G
Can't you see the light
* Cmaj9 Dm7 Cmaj9 Dm7
in my eyes in my eyes
Home » Todd Rundgren » Kunci Gitar Todd Rundgren - I Saw The Light
Kunci Gitar Todd Rundgren - I Saw The Light
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Todd Rundgren - I Saw The Light :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Todd Rundgren - I Saw The Light"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Todd Rundgren - I Saw The Light. Kategori Artis :
Todd Rundgren
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Todd Rundgren - I Saw The Light dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)