INTRO:
Am G Dsus2 D Am
Am7 G Dsus2 D Am
Am G Dsus2 D Am
Am7 G Dsus2 D Am
VERSE
Am G
She grew up in an Indiana town
D Am
Had a good lookin' Mama who never was around
Am G
But she grew up tall and she grew up right
D Am
With them Indiana boys on an Indiana night
INTERLUDE:
Am7 G Dsus2 D Am
Am7 G Dsus2 D Am
VERSE
Am G
Well, she moved down here at the age of 18
D Am
She blew the boys away - It was more than they'd seen
Am G
I was introduced and we both started groovin'
D Am
She said I dig you baby - But I gotta keep movin' ...
INTERLUDE
Am G D Am
... on - she's movin' on
Am7 G Dsus2 D Am
CHORUS
Em
Last dance with Mary Jane
Em A
One more time to feel the pai-ai-ain
Em
I feel summer creepin' in and I'm
Em A G
Tired of this town agai-ai-ain (BREAK)
INTERLUDE
Am7 G Dsus2D Am
VERSE
Am G
Well I don't know - but I've been told
D Am
You never slow down - you never grow old
Am G
I'm tired of screwing up - tired of going down
D Am
Tired of myself - tired of this town
Am G
Oh my my - Oh hell yes
D Am
Honey put on that party dress
Am G
Buy me a drink and play me a song
D Am
Take me as I come - cause I can't stay long
CHORUS
Em
Last dance with Mary Jane
Em A
One more time to feel the pai-ai-ain
Em
I feel summer creepin' in and I'm
Em A G
Tired of this town agai-ai-ain (BREAK)
SOLO:
Am G Dsus4 Am
Am G Dsus4 Am
Am7 G D Am
Am7 G Dsus4 Am
VERSE
Am G
There's pigeons down on Market Square
D Am
She's standing in her underwear
Am G
Looking down from a hotel room
D Am
The nightfall will be coming soon
Am G
Oh my my - Oh hell yes
D Am
You got to put on that party dress
Am Am7 G
It was too cold to cry when I woke up alone
D Am
I hit my last number and walked to the road
CHORUS
Em
Last dance with Mary Jane
Em A
One more time to feel the pai-ai-ain
Em
I feel summer creepin' in and I'm
Em A G
Tired of this town agai-ai-ain
OUTRO:
Am7 G Dsus4 Am
Am7 G Dsus4 Am
Home » Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers » Kunci Gitar Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - Mary Janes Last Dance
Kunci Gitar Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - Mary Janes Last Dance
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - Mary Janes Last Dance :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - Mary Janes Last Dance"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - Mary Janes Last Dance. Kategori Artis :
Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - Mary Janes Last Dance dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)