Am7 G
A tornado flew around my room before you came
D Am7
Excuse the mess it made, it usually doesn't rain in
Am7 G
Southern California, much like Arizona
Dm Am7
My eyes don't shed tears, but, boy, they bawl
Am7 G
When I'm thinkin' 'bout you (Ooh, no, no, no)
D Am7
I've been thinkin' 'bout you (You know, know, know)
Am7
I've been thinkin' 'bout you
G Dm Am7
Do you think about me still? Do ya, do ya?
Am7 G D Am7
Or do you not think so far ahead?
G D
'Cause I been thinkin' 'bout forever
Am7 G D Am7
Or do you not think so far ahead?
G D
'Cause I been thinkin' 'bout forever
Am7 G
No, I don't like you, I just thought you were cool enough to kick it
D Am7
Got a beach house I could sell you in Idaho
Am7 G
Since you think I don't love you, I just thought you were cute
Dm Am7
That's why I kiss you got a fighter jet, I don't get fly it, though
Am7 G
I'm lyin' down thinkin' 'bout you (Ooh, no, no, no)
D Am7
I've been thinkin' 'bout you (You know, know, know)
Am7
I've been thinkin' 'bout you
G Dm Am7
Do you think about me still? Do ya, do ya?
Am7 G D Am7
Or do you not think so far ahead?
G [Bmdim7 - Bbmdim7 - Amdim7]
'Cause I been thinkin' 'bout forever
Am7 G D Am7
Or do you not think so far ahead?
G [Bmdim7 - Bbmdim7 - Amdim7]
'Cause I been thinkin' 'bout forever
Am7 G
Yes, I remember, how could I forget?
D
How you feel?
Am7 G
And though you were my first time
D/F#add9
A new feel
Am7 G
It won't ever get old, not in my soul
D/F#add9
Not in my spirit, keep it alive
Am7
We'll go down this road
G D
'Til it turns from color to black and white
Am7 G D Am7
Or do you not think so far ahead?
G D
'Cause I been thinkin' 'bout forever
Am7 G D Am7
Or do you not think so far ahead?
G D
'Cause I been thinkin' 'bout forever
Home » Tori Kelly » Kunci Gitar Tori Kelly - Thinkin Bout You
Kunci Gitar Tori Kelly - Thinkin Bout You
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Tori Kelly - Thinkin Bout You :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Tori Kelly - Thinkin Bout You"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Tori Kelly - Thinkin Bout You. Kategori Artis :
Tori Kelly
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Tori Kelly - Thinkin Bout You dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)