Dm F C A#
Dm F
I ate my dinner in my bathtub
C
Then I go to sex clubs
A#
Watching freaky people getting it on
Dm
It doesn't make me nervous
F
If anything I'm restless
C A#
Yeah I've been around and I've seen it all
Dm F
I get home, I got the munchies
C
Binge on all my Twinkies
A#
Throw up in the tub, then I go to sleep
Dm
And I drank up all my money
F C
Tasted kind of lonely
A# Dm
You're gone and I got to stay high
F C A#
All the time to keep you off my mind Ooooo Oooooo
Dm F C A#
High all the time to keep you off my mind Ooooo Oooooo
Dm F
Spend my days locked in a haze
C A#
Trying to forget you babe, I fall back down
Dm F C A#
Gotta stay high all my life to forget I'm missing you Ooooo Oooooo
Dm F
Pick up daddy's at the playground
C
How I spend my day time
A#
Loosen up the frown, make them feel alive
Dm
I make it fast and greasy
F C
I know I'm way too easy
A# Dm
You're gone and I got to stay high
F C A#
All the time to keep you off my mind Ooooo Oooooo
Dm F C A#
High all the time to keep you off my mind Ooooo Oooooo
Dm F
Spend my days locked in a haze
C A#
Trying to forget you babe, I fall back down
Dm F C A#
Gotta stay high all my life to forget I'm missing you Ooooo Oooooo
Dm
Staying in my play pretend
F C A#
Where the fun ain't got no end
Dm
Can't go home alone again
F C A#
Need someone to numb the pain
Dm
Standing in my play pretend
F C A#
Where the fun ain't got no end
Dm
Can't go home alone again
F C A#
Need someone to numb the pain
A# Dm
You're gone and I got to stay high
F C A#
All the time to keep you off my mind Ooooo Oooooo
Dm F C A#
High all the time to keep you off my mind Ooooo Oooooo
Dm F
Spend my days locked in a haze
C A#
Trying to forget you babe, I fall back down
Dm F C A#
Gotta stay high all my life to forget I'm missing you Ooooo Oooooo
Home » Tove Lo » Kunci Gitar Tove Lo - Habits Stay Hight
Kunci Gitar Tove Lo - Habits Stay Hight
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Tove Lo - Habits Stay Hight :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Tove Lo - Habits Stay Hight"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Tove Lo - Habits Stay Hight. Kategori Artis :
Tove Lo
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Tove Lo - Habits Stay Hight dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)