F Am
Lost my breath, I'm feeling weak My bones escape my skin
F Am
I don't know how It's been so long Since I last let you in
F Am
Wishing I could find a way to never have to hear you say
F Am
You'll never spend another day alone
Em B
Thinking I might take a drive to go where you have been
Em B
Think i need to breathe, I'll never love again
Dm F Fm Fm
I though you knew
Gm Bm
Feel my feet burning from everything I've learned
Gm Bm
I hear you voice in steps I don't care if you get hurt
Gm Bm
I'm feeling sick and tired of hearing all the words
Gm Bm
Telling me what I should do and how to hurt
Intro Tab
F Am
I'm feeling trapped I'm feeling tired of all the shit you do
F Am
I can't believe I'm still around with all you put me through
F Am
I'm thinking I might leave this town, in all with east side on the ground
F Am
Because you don't have me around at home
Em B
Thinking I might take a drive to go where you have been
Em B
Think i need to breathe, I'll never love again
Dm F Fm Fm
I though you knew
Gm Bm
Feel my feet burning from everything I've learned
Gm Bm
I hear you voice in steps I don't care if you get hurt
Gm Bm
I'm feeling sick and tired of hearing all the words
Gm Bm
Telling me what I should do and how to hurt
Intro Tab
Gm Bm
Feel my feet burning from everything I've learned
Gm Bm
I hear you voice in steps I don't care if you get hurt
Gm Bm
I'm feeling sick and tired of hearing all the words
Gm Bm
Telling me what I should do and how to hurt
Home » Wild Child » Kunci Gitar Wild Child - The Escape
Kunci Gitar Wild Child - The Escape
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Wild Child - The Escape :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Wild Child - The Escape"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Wild Child - The Escape. Kategori Artis :
Wild Child
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Wild Child - The Escape dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)