Intro: (Dm G) x2
Dm G
In the beginning, when life was simple we were at each other night and day
Dm G Dm G
you were so sensual and so inventive we said we'd stick together come what may
Dm G
In the beginning, you were so brutal You turned the heat on in the afternoon
Dm G
Get so excited, get so addicted You had me eating from your golden spoon
Bb Dm C G
Now I don't wanna spoil the party I know it goes against the grain
Bb G
As the plane touched down I got movies of you running through my fevered brain
Dm G
(I really love my sweet thing, I can't give her up) x3
Dm G
In the beginning, when we were winning I was your ever-present love-sick fool
Dm G
You turned the heat off and left me standing Freezing by your swimming pool
Dm G
(I can't give it up, I can't give it up) x2
Bb Dm C G
Now I don't wanna spoil the party I know it goes against the grain
Bb G
As the plane touched down, and the midnight moon can't just walk away
Dm G Dm G Bb A
(Really love my sweet thing, wanna' lick it up) x2
Dm G
(Really love my sweet thing, can't give it up) hasta el final
Home » Alicia Keys » Kunci Gitar Alicia Keys - Sweet Thing
Kunci Gitar Alicia Keys - Sweet Thing
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Alicia Keys - Sweet Thing :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Alicia Keys - Sweet Thing"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Alicia Keys - Sweet Thing. Kategori Artis :
Alicia Keys
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Alicia Keys - Sweet Thing dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)