Intro:
G# Fm D#/G D# G# Fm D#
VERSE I:
Cm G# D#
I stand before You now
Cm G# D#
The greatness of your renown
Cm G# D# A#
I have heard of the majesty and wonder of you
Cm G# Fm
King of Heaven, in humility, I bow
CHORUS:
D# Cm A#
As Your love, in wave after wave
Fm D#/G G# A#
Crashes over me, crashes over me
D# Cm A#
For You are for us, You are not against us
Fm
Champion of Heaven
D#/G G# A# D# to bridge
You made a way for all to enter in (to Your love)
VERSE II:
Cm G# D#
I have heard You calling my name
Cm G# D#
I have heard the song of love that You sing
Cm G# D# A#
So I will let You draw me out beyond the shore
Fm D#/G G# A#
Into Your grace
BRIDGE I:
Cm G#
You make me brave, You make me brave
D#/G A#
You call me out beyond the shore into the waves
Cm G#
You make me brave, You make me brave
D#/G A#
No fear can hinder now the love that made a way
BRIDGE II:
Cm G#
You make me brave, You make me brave
D#/G A#
You call me out beyond the shore into the waves
Cm G#
You make me brave, You make me brave
D#/G A#
No fear can hinder now the promises you made
Home » Bethel Live » Kunci Gitar Bethel Live - You Make Me Brave
Kunci Gitar Bethel Live - You Make Me Brave
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Bethel Live - You Make Me Brave :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Bethel Live - You Make Me Brave"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Bethel Live - You Make Me Brave. Kategori Artis :
Bethel Live
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Bethel Live - You Make Me Brave dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)