Intro:
C
Verse:
C C/B
I was out on the front line, doin' just fine.
F
Put it all behind me
G C
'til I cam across a letter from an old friend,
C/B
Askin' "How you been?"
F
Stopped me dead in my tracks
C
And shot me right back there to '02
C/B
And it was me and you
F G
What am I supposed to say?
Pre Chorus:
F Em
I hope I don't fall head over heals
F G
Cause I know how it's gonna feel.
F Em G
And I don't think I could live through you again.
Chorus:
C
So don't don't don't
G
Let it be love love love
F
Because it hurts a lot, like it or not.
G
If it comes down to love or money,
C
It won't be love love love
G
It won't be love love love.
F
And I know I should know better.
G F C Em F G
Man, I hate this stuff. Don't let it be love.
Verse 2:
C
Let's think in the front line.
C/B
I'm on the drop line.
F G C
So fill me in, bash me over the head.
C/B F
Wish I was dead. Time heals everything,
G
Time heals everything.
C C/B
At least that's what I've read.
F G
Here we go again.
Pre Chorus
F Em
We're head over heals
F G
And I know how it's gonna feel.
F Em
When it crashes and it burns
G
It'll be too much.
Chorus:
C
So don't don't don't
G
Let it be love love love
F
Because it hurts a lot, like it or not.
G
If it comes down to love or money,
C
It won't be love love love
G
It won't be love love love.
F
And I know I should know better.
G
Man, I hate this stuff. Don't let it be love.
Brige:
C G Am Em
F Em
And if I ever hear that song again
F G
I just might kill someone.
F
Not literally
Em G
But the thought has crossed my mind.
So don't don't don't
Let it be love love love
don't let it be love love love
I'm much better with
G G G G
WHAM! BAM! Thank you Ma'am
Chorus:
C
So don't don't don't
G
Let it be love love love
F
Because it hurts a lot, like it or not.
G
If it comes down to love or money,
C
It won't be love love love
G
It won't be love love love.
F
And I know I should know better.
G F C
Man, I hate this stuff. Don't let it be love.
Home » Bowling For Soup » Kunci Gitar Bowling For Soup - Dont Let It Be Love
Kunci Gitar Bowling For Soup - Dont Let It Be Love
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Bowling For Soup - Dont Let It Be Love :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Bowling For Soup - Dont Let It Be Love"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Bowling For Soup - Dont Let It Be Love. Kategori Artis :
Bowling For Soup
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Bowling For Soup - Dont Let It Be Love dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)