Intro:
A E D E (4x)
Verse:
A B
I can lay it on real thick
D E
But I know how you don't like to get bogged down
A B
With anything 'bout us
D E
And our kick ass true love tale
D E
Sorry I swore just then
A D
Cause I know you hate it
E A
And by the way that cake you baked me really sucked
D
But I ate it
Pre Chorus:
E
Cause I loved you
Even more that you could ever imagine
E
Here's a friendly goodbye
5,6,7
Chorus:
A E
Ain't that a "b" with an itch
D
Ain't that a mother trucker
E
You can go to h-e-double hockey sticks And f yourself
A E
Cause I'm flippin' gosh darn sick
D E
Of all the "s" words you put me through
A E D E
So f-u
A E D E
F-u
Verse 2:
A B
I can hang it out to dry
D E
Cause I know how you like all your laundry neat
A B
And not just thrown around
D E
Like a chain saw in need of juggling
D E A
Sorry I flipped you off cause I know,
D
That you hate it
E A
And that homemade porn I said that I erased
D
Well I saved it
Pre Chorus:
E
Cause I loved you
Even more that you could ever imagine
E
Here's a friendly goodbye
5,6,7
Chorus:
A E
Ain't that a "b" with an itch
D
Ain't that a mother trucker
E
You can go to h-e-double hockey sticks And f yourself
A E
Cause I'm flippin' gosh darn sick
D E
Of all the "s" words you put me through
A E D E
So f-u
A E D E
F-u
A E D E
F-u
A E D E
F-u
Bridge:
F#m B
I'll send you a post card that says
D A G#
I'm glad you're not here
F#m B
I'll buy you a t-shirt
D A G#
But I'll use it to wipe up the beer
D
That I spilled
E
While I was spilling my guts
A G# F#m
To my friends about you
B D F
And I really don't have anything else nice to say
But f-u
F-u
5,6,7
Chorus:
A E
Ain't that a "b" with an itch
D
Ain't that a mother trucker
E
You can go to h-e-double hockey sticks And f yourself
A E
Cause I'm flippin' gosh darn sick
D E
Of all the "s" words you put me through
A E D E
So f-u
A E D E
F-u
A E D E
F-u
A E D E
F-u
A E D E A E D E
Home » Bowling For Soup » Kunci Gitar Bowling For Soup - A Friendly Goodbye
Kunci Gitar Bowling For Soup - A Friendly Goodbye
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Bowling For Soup - A Friendly Goodbye :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Bowling For Soup - A Friendly Goodbye"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Bowling For Soup - A Friendly Goodbye. Kategori Artis :
Bowling For Soup
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Bowling For Soup - A Friendly Goodbye dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)