G Gmaj7
I heard that you’ve settled down
Em C
That you’ve found a boy and you're married now
G Gmaj7
I heard that your dreams came true
Em C
Guess he gave you things I didn't give to you
G Gmaj7
Old friend, why are you so shy?
Em C
Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light
Bm7 Em
I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
Am7
But I couldn't stay away I couldn't fight it
Bm7 Em
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
Cmaj7 Bm7 Cmay7
That for me it isn't over
G D Em C
Never mind I'll find someone like you
G D Em C
I wish nothing but the best for you too
G Bm7 Em C
Don't forget me I beg I remember you said
G D Em C
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead
G D Em C
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead yeah
G Gmaj7
You know how the time flies
Em C
Only yesterday was the time of our lives
G Gmaj7
We were born and raised in a summer haze
Em C
Bound by the surprise of our glory days
Bm7 Em
I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
Am7
But I couldn't stay away I couldn't fight it
Bm7 Em
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
Am7 Bm7 Cmaj7
That for me it isn't over
G D Em C
Never mind I'll find someone like you
G D Em C
I wish nothing but the best for you too
G Bm7 Em C
Don't forget me I beg I remember you said
G D Em C
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead
G D Em C
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead
Gmaj7
Nothing compares
No worries or cares
Em
Regrets and mistakes
They are memories made
Gmaj7 Am7 Bm7 C
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste
G D Em C
Never mind I'll find someone like you
G D Em C
I wish nothing but the best for you too
G Bm7 Em C
Don't forget me I beg I remember you said
G D Em C
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead
G D Em C
Oh h never mind I'll find someone like you
G D Em C
I wish nothing but the best for you too
G Bm7 Em C
Don't forget me I beg I remember you said
G D Em C
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead
G D Em C
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead
G D Em C
Never mind I'll find someone like you
Home » Boyce Avenue » Kunci Gitar Boyce Avenue - Someone Like You
Kunci Gitar Boyce Avenue - Someone Like You
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Boyce Avenue - Someone Like You :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Boyce Avenue - Someone Like You"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Boyce Avenue - Someone Like You. Kategori Artis :
Boyce Avenue
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Boyce Avenue - Someone Like You dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)