Intro:
Dmaj7, E 3x
A, D
Verse:
Same as intro.
Dmaj7 E
I wanna play this for you all the time
Dmaj7 E
I wanna play this for you when you're feeling used and tired
Dmaj7 E
I wanna make the best so you want more
A D
Just let me in your arms just let me in your arms
Second Verse:
Same as the first.
Dmaj7 E
I'll be the magic you won't ever see
Dmaj7 E
You can always rely on me to help you do what you want to do
Dmaj7 E
I wanna be the best you've ever known
A D
Just let me in your arms just let me in your arms
Chorus:
D E
Show me if you want me if I'm all that
A Dmaj7
I will be there I will be your friend
D E
Show me if you want me if I'm all that
A Dmaj7
I will be there I will be your friend
Third Verse:
Yeah.
Dmaj7 E
I'll be your lighthouse when you're lost to see
Dmaj7 E
I'll keep my light on baby you can always come to me
Dmaj7 E
I wanna be the place you call your home
A D
Just let me in your arms just let me in your arms
Chorus:
D E
Show me if you want me if I'm all that
A Dmaj7
I will be there I will be your friend
D E
Show me if you want me if I'm all that
A Dmaj7
I will be there I will be your friend
Bridge:
Stupid Disney.
Bm C#m D C# F#m E D C#m
When you need me I will never let you come apart
Bm C#m D C# F#m E/G# A C#m
When you need me I will be your candle in the dark
Bm C#m D C# F#m E D C#m
When you need someone oh let me be the one
Bm E
The only one the only one the only one
Breakdown Chorus:
Breath.
D E
Show me if you want me if I'm all that
A D
I will be there I will be your friend
D E
Show me if you want me if I'm all that
A D
I will be there I will be your friend
Epic Finale Double Chorus:
D E F#m E/G#
Show me if you want me if I'm all that
(Show me if you want me)
A Dmaj7
I will be there I will be your friend
(And I will be your friend)
D E F#m E/G#
Show me if you want me if I'm all that
(Show me if you want me)
A Dmaj7
I will be there I will be your friend
(And I will be your friend)
D E F#m E/G#
Show me if you want me if I'm all that
(Show me if you want me)
A Bm A/C# Dmaj7
I will be there I will be your friend
(Show me if you care)
D E F#m E/G#
Show me if you want me if I'm all that
(Show me if you want me)
A Bm A/C# Dmaj7 Tag 2x
I will be there I will be your friend
(Show me if you care)
Home » Carly Rae Jepsen » Kunci Gitar Carly Rae Jepsen - All That
Kunci Gitar Carly Rae Jepsen - All That
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Carly Rae Jepsen - All That :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Carly Rae Jepsen - All That"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Carly Rae Jepsen - All That. Kategori Artis :
Carly Rae Jepsen
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Carly Rae Jepsen - All That dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)