Verse I:
Em Am
Boy so what's been on your mind
C D
For me it's just you all the time
Em Am
We don't need to go nowhere tonight
C
It's you and I,
D
we'll be alright
Em Am
Cause here we get to take our time
C D
You, you're finer than some wine
Em Am
We don't need to go nowhere tonight
C
It's you and I,
D
we'll be alright
Pre-Chorus:
Em Am
I'll give you everything
C D
I'll give you everything
Em Am
You don't owe me anything
C D
So are you ready, baby?
Chorus:
You got me screaming,
Em Am C D
My my my ma-ma my my
You got me screaming,
Em Am C D
My my my ma-ma my my
Em
And then I'm like, Oh!
Am
your love
C D
My my my my my
Em
And then I'm like, Oh-oo!
Am
yeah yeah
C D
'Cause your love I adore
Verse II:
Em Am
After that,
C
when you catch your breath
D
You look at me and say
Em Am
Love, are you real?
C D
Just don't pretend you're just a friend
Pre-Chorus:
Em Am
I'll give you everything
C D
I'll give you everything
Em Am
You don't owe me anything
C D
So are you ready, baby?
Chorus:
You got me screaming,
Em Am C D
My my my ma-ma my my
You got me screaming,
Em Am C D
My my my ma-ma my my
Em
And then I'm like, Oh!
Am
your love
C D
My my my my my
Em
And then I'm like, Oh-oo!
Am
yeah yeah
C D
'Cause your love I adore
Instrumental:
Em - Am - C - D
Em - Am - C - D
Bridge:
Em
Just don't pretend
Am
you're just a friend
C
Don't pretend
D
you're just a friend
C
Don't pretend
D Em
you're just a friend (boy!)
Chorus:
You got me screaming,
Em Am C D
My my my ma-ma my my
You got me screaming,
Em Am C D
My my my ma-ma my my
Em
And then I'm like, Oh!
Am
your love
C D
My my my my my
Em
And then I'm like, Oh-oo!
Am
yeah yeah
C D (Em)
'Cause your love I adore
Home » Ariana Grande » Kunci Gitar Cashmere Cat feat. Ariana Grande - Adore
Kunci Gitar Cashmere Cat feat. Ariana Grande - Adore
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Cashmere Cat feat. Ariana Grande - Adore :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Cashmere Cat feat. Ariana Grande - Adore"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Cashmere Cat feat. Ariana Grande - Adore. Kategori Artis :
Ariana Grande
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Cashmere Cat feat. Ariana Grande - Adore dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)