[Verse 1]
Am G
You're simpatico
Em D
And of all the lift homes and all the mixed feelings
Am G
You're cuts above
Em D
And you don't own worries or a chest full of heartache
[Verse 2 ]
Am G
Yes, I know
Em D
That I'll never work out exactly how you're thinking
Am G Em D
But let me know, when I'm needed home
[Pre-Chorus]
C G D
And I'd come
Em D C G D
You can leather me with your lips
[Chorus]
Em
I've gotta give it to you
C D
You give me problems
Em C D
When you are not in the mood
Em
I've gotta give it to you
C D
You give me problems
Em C D
And made me give into you
Em C D
Our dealer hates me you know
Em C D
He used to see her but she sold
Em C D
Him off on down the river
Em C D
[Verse 3]
Am G
It's impractical
Em D
To go out and catch a death with a dress fit for the summer
Am G
So you don't
Em D
Instead you call me up with a head full of filth
[Verse 4]
Am G
Yes, I know
Em D
I'll never acquiesce anything you're thinking
Am G Em D
But let me know, when I'm needed home
[Pre-Chorus]
C G D
And I'd come
Em D C G D
You can leather me with your lips
[Chorus]
Em
I've gotta give it to you
C D
You give me problems
Em C D
When you are not in the mood
Em
I've gotta give it to you
C D
You give me problems
Em C D
And made me give into you
Em C D
Our dealer hates me you know
Em C D
He used to see her but she sold
Em C D
Him off on down the river
Em C D
[Outro]
G Em D x4
Home » Catfish And The Bottlemen » Kunci Gitar Catfish And The Bottlemen - Kathleen
Kunci Gitar Catfish And The Bottlemen - Kathleen
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Catfish And The Bottlemen - Kathleen :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Catfish And The Bottlemen - Kathleen"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Catfish And The Bottlemen - Kathleen. Kategori Artis :
Catfish And The Bottlemen
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Catfish And The Bottlemen - Kathleen dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)