CHORUS:
E
Let’s Marvin Gaye and get it on
C#m
You got the healing that I want
A
Just like they say it in the song
B E
Until the dawn, let’s Marvin Gaye and get it on
VERSE:
E
We got this king size to ourselves
E C#m
Don't have to share with no one else
A
Don't keep your secrets to yourself
B E
It's karma sutra show and tell
Ab
Woah
Ab
There's loving in your eyes
C#m
That pulls me closer
F#
It's so subtle, I'm in trouble
F#m B
But I'd love to be in trouble with you
CHORUS:
E
Let’s Marvin Gaye and get it on
C#m
You got the healing that I want
A
Just like they say it in the song
B E
Until the dawn, let’s Marvin Gaye and get it on
B E
You got to give it up to me
C#m
I'm screaming mercy, mercy please
A
Just like they say it in the song
B E
Until the dawn, let’s Marvin Gaye and get it on
VERSE:
B E
And when you leave me all alone
E C#m
I'm like a stray without a home
A
I'm like a dog without a bone
B E
I just want you for my own
E
I got to have you babe
Ab
Woah
Ab
There's loving in your eyes
C#m
That pulls me closer
F#
It's so subtle, I'm in trouble
F#m B
But I'd love to be in trouble with you
CHORUS:
E
Let’s Marvin Gaye and get it on
C#m
You got the healing that I want
A
Just like they say it in the song
B E
Until the dawn, let’s Marvin Gaye and get it on
CHORUS:
E
Let’s Marvin Gaye and get it on
C#m
You got the healing that I want
A
Just like they say it in the song
B E
Until the dawn, let’s Marvin Gaye and get it on
B E
You got to give it up to me
C#m
I'm screaming mercy, mercy please
A
Just like they say it in the song
B E
Until the dawn, let’s Marvin Gaye and get it on
Home » Meghan Trainor » Kunci Gitar Charlie Puth feat. Meghan Trainor - Marvin Gaye
Kunci Gitar Charlie Puth feat. Meghan Trainor - Marvin Gaye
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Charlie Puth feat. Meghan Trainor - Marvin Gaye :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Charlie Puth feat. Meghan Trainor - Marvin Gaye"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Charlie Puth feat. Meghan Trainor - Marvin Gaye. Kategori Artis :
Meghan Trainor
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Charlie Puth feat. Meghan Trainor - Marvin Gaye dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)