Verse 1
D A G A D
All to Jesus I surrender, all to Him I freely give.
D A G A D
I will ever love and trust Him, in His presence daily live.
Chorus
D Em A D
I surrender all, I surrender all.
Bm G A7 D
All to Thee, my blessed Savior, I surrender all.
Verse 2
D A G A D
All to Jesus I surrender, humbly at His feet I bow
D A G A D
Worldly pleasures all forsaken, take me, Jesus, take me now.
Chorus
Verse 3
D A G A D
All to Jesus I surrender, make me, Savior, wholly Thine.
D A G A D
May Thy Holy Spirit fill me, May I know Thy power di-vine.
Chorus
Verse 4
D A G A D
All to Jesus I surrender, Lord, I give my-self to Thee.
D A G A D
Fill me with Thy love and power, let Thy blessing fall on me.
Chorus
Verse 5
E B A B E
All to Jesus I surrender, now I feel the sacred flame
E B A B E
O the joy of full salvation, glory glory to His name
Chorus
E F#m B E
I surrender all, I surrender all.
C#m A B7 E
All to Thee, my blessed Savior, I surrender all.
Home » Christian » Kunci Gitar Christian - All To Jesus I Surrender
Kunci Gitar Christian - All To Jesus I Surrender
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Christian - All To Jesus I Surrender :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Christian - All To Jesus I Surrender"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Christian - All To Jesus I Surrender. Kategori Artis :
Christian
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Christian - All To Jesus I Surrender dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)