Intro:
C, Am, F, G 2x
C Dm
I was stood there in the shadows
A#/Bb G
Of a place we used to go
C Dm
Drinking cocktail after cocktail
A#/Bb G
Wondering if you'd show
C
My head started spinning
Dm
My mouth was feeling dry
A#/Bb
Lost inside the music
G
I was trying not to cry
C
If they call it heartache
Am
If they call it heartache
Dm G
Why is the rest of my body aching?
Dm G
Why is the rest of my body shaking?
C
Please Mr DJ
Dm
Won't you turn the music down
G#
Why can't you understand
G
I'm too hurt to dance tonight
C
I was sat there, looking silent
Dm
He said I stood out from the crowd
A#/Bb
He offered me a friendly face
G
To wipe away my frown
C
But I won't talk to strangers
Dm
Their words are all the same
A#/Bb
So I drowned inside this drinking glass
G
To take away the pain
C
If they call it heartache
Am
If they call it heartache
Dm G
Why is the rest of my body aching?
Dm G
Why is the rest of my body shaking?
C
Please Mr DJ
Dm
Won't you turn the music down
G#
Why can't you understand
G
I'm too hurt to dance tonight
C
Please Mr DJ
Dm
Won't you turn the music down
G#
Why can't you understand
G
I'm too hurt to dance tonight
Home » Duffy » Kunci Gitar Duffy - Too Hurt To Dance
Kunci Gitar Duffy - Too Hurt To Dance
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Duffy - Too Hurt To Dance :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Duffy - Too Hurt To Dance"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Duffy - Too Hurt To Dance. Kategori Artis :
Duffy
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Duffy - Too Hurt To Dance dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)