E G A C
I don’t care if you think it’s cool
E G A C
Fucked up and I’m ditching school
E G A C
I don’t wanna go back to town
B D
With my face to the ground and I’m upside down
E G A C
I just wanna get really high
E G A C
Smoke weed until I die
E G A C
I don’t ever wanna get a job
B D
Cause I’m fucked up today and there’s nothing wrong
Solo 1:
E G A C x3
B D
E G A C
Get pissed up by the hills
E G A C
Cocaine and shitty pills
E G A C
Getting head in a broken car
B D
With the windows down and the lights turned off
E G A C
There’s nothing wrong with living like this
E G A C
All my friends are pieces of shit
E G A C
Busted teeth and a bloody nose
B D
And I’m covered in dirt from my head to my toes
Home » Fidlar » Kunci Gitar Fidlar - Stoked And Broke
Kunci Gitar Fidlar - Stoked And Broke
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Fidlar - Stoked And Broke :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Fidlar - Stoked And Broke"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Fidlar - Stoked And Broke. Kategori Artis :
Fidlar
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Fidlar - Stoked And Broke dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)