C G/B Am7 G/B
I took my love and I took it down
C G/B Am7 G/B
I climbed a mountain and I turned around
C G/B Am7 G/B
And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills
C G/B Am7 G/B
Until the landslide brought me down
C G/B Am7 G/B
Oh mirror in the sky What is love
C G/B Am7 G/B
Can the child within my heart Rise Above
C G/B Am7 G/B
Can I sail through the changing Ocean Tides
C G/B Am7 G/B
Can I handle the seasons of my life
C G/B Am7 G/B
mmm... I dont know
C G/B Am7 D/F#
G7 G7/F# Em7
Well I've been afraid of changing Cause I
C G/B Am7 D/F#
built my life around you
G7 G7/F# Em7
But time makes you bolder Children get older
C G/B Am7 G/B
and I'm getting older too
C G/B Am7 G/B (repeat as necessary)
(insert optional solo here)
C G/B Am7 D/F#
(as solo finishes)
G7 G7/F# Em7
Well I've been afraid of changing Cause I
C G/B Am7 D/F#
built my life around you
G7 G7/F# Em7
But time makes you bolder Children get older
C G/B Am7 G/B
and I'm getting older too
C G/B Am7 G/B
Take this love and take it down
C G/B Am7 G/B
If you climb a mountain and you turn around
C G/B Am7 G/B
And if you see my reflection in the Snow covered hills
C G Am7 G/B
then a landslide will bring you down
C G/B Am7 G/B
And if you see my relfection in the Snow covered hills
well...
C G/B Am7 G/B
A landslide will bring you down
C G Am7
Well well a landslide bring you down
Home » Fleetwood Mac » Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Landslide
Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Landslide
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Landslide :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Landslide"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Landslide. Kategori Artis :
Fleetwood Mac
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Landslide dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)