C
You're just another beer drinking song
C G7
You're just another somebody gone
G7
You're just another something I did wrong
G7 C
You're just another beer drinking song
C G7
Don't think that you're first time I've been walked out on
G7 C
And you're not the first time that I've sang the blues
C G7
I'll just find somebody else to drink alone
G7 C
And I'll dedicate these next few beers to you
C
You're just another beer drinking song
C G7
You're just another somebody gone
G7
You're just another something I did wrong
G7 C
You're just another beer drinking song
C G7
You're not the first time that I didn't settle down
G7 C
And you're not the last time I'm not ready too
C G7
And just for old times sake I'm buying one more round
G7 C
And we'll all drink one more toast to you
C
You're just another beer drinking song
C G7
You're just another somebody gone
G7
You're just another something I did wrong
G7 C
You're just another beer drinking song
Home » Gene Watson » Kunci Gitar Gene Watson - Another Beer Drinking Song
Kunci Gitar Gene Watson - Another Beer Drinking Song
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Gene Watson - Another Beer Drinking Song :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Gene Watson - Another Beer Drinking Song"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Gene Watson - Another Beer Drinking Song. Kategori Artis :
Gene Watson
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Gene Watson - Another Beer Drinking Song dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)