G C G
Won't you talk to me my darling tell me what a fool I am
G D7
Dry your eyes sweetheart they're still a little moist
G C G
I'm so sorry that I cheated please forgive me if you can
C G D7 G
Just don't look at me in that tone of voice
D7 G
You refused me when I craved a woman's soft caress
D7 G
And my frame of mind was at an all time low
D7 C G
I reached out for someone else to fill my emptiness
A7 D7
But I didn't find it there so I came h-ome
G C G
Don't give me that silent treatment lose your temper call me names
G D7
Tell me that you could have made a better choice
G C G
Run me down I've got it coming say that I should be ashamed
C G D7 G
Just don't look at me in that tone of voice
C G D7 G
No don't look at me in that tone of voice
Home » Gene Watson » Kunci Gitar Gene Watson - Dont Look At Me In That Tone Of Voice
Kunci Gitar Gene Watson - Dont Look At Me In That Tone Of Voice
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Gene Watson - Dont Look At Me In That Tone Of Voice :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Gene Watson - Dont Look At Me In That Tone Of Voice"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Gene Watson - Dont Look At Me In That Tone Of Voice. Kategori Artis :
Gene Watson
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Gene Watson - Dont Look At Me In That Tone Of Voice dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)