[VERSE]
G
I can't hear a single word
Bm A
Just know you're talking cause your lips keep moving
G
Every thing I thought I'd learned
Bm
Goes out the window
A
All I want is one thing
[PRE-CHORUS]
G
You can promise castle, treasures, babies
G
I don't care
Bm
Cause right now you're just enough for me
A
I want you near
G
Like a fairytale to feel your breath right on my neck
Bm A
You remember what I love so baby take me back
[CHORUS]
G Bm
Turn down the lights down low and kiss me under the dark
G Bm
Cause when you're touching me baby I see sparks
Bm G
You make my heart go
Bm
You
G
You, you make my heart go
G
You
Bm
You, you make my heart go
[VERSE]
G
Ticking tocking like a bomb
Bm A
Throws me back when I had you closer
G
Skin to skin we get it on
Bm
Without the love I feel you going bolder
[PRE-CHORUS]
G
You can promise castle, treasures, babies
G
I don't care
Bm
Cause right now you're just enough for me
A
I want you near
G
Like a fairytale to feel your breath right on my neck
Bm A
You remember what I love so baby take me back
[CHORUS]
G Bm
Turn down the lights down low and kiss me under the dark
G Bm
Cause when you're touching me baby I see sparks
Bm G
You make my heart go
Bm
You
G
You, you make my heart go
G
You
Bm
You, you make my heart go
Home » Hilary Duff » Kunci Gitar Hilary Duff - Sparks
Kunci Gitar Hilary Duff - Sparks
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Hilary Duff - Sparks :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Hilary Duff - Sparks"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Hilary Duff - Sparks. Kategori Artis :
Hilary Duff
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Hilary Duff - Sparks dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)