[Intro]
C F Am7 G
[Verse 1]
C F Am7 G
From walkin' home and talkin' loads
C F Am7 G
Seein' chirps in evenin' clothes with you
C F Am7 G
From nervous touch and gettin' drunk
C F Am7 G
To stayin' up and wakin' up with you
[Prechorus]
Am7
And now we're slippin' at the edge
G F G
Holdin' somethin' we don't need
Am7
Oh, this delusion in our heads
G F
Is gonna bring us to our knees
[Chorus]
F C
So come on let it go
Am7 G
Just let it be
F C
Why don't you be you
G
And I'll be me
F C
Everything's that's broke
Am7 G
Leave it to the breeze
F C
Why don't you be you
G
And I'll be me
And I'll be me
[Interlude]
C F Am7 G
[Verse 2]
C F Am7 G
From throwin' clothes across the floor
C F Am7 G
To teeth and clothes and slammin' doors at you
C F Am7 G
If this is all we're livin' for
C F Am7 G
Why are we doin' it, doin' it, doin' it anymore
[Prechorus]
Am7
I used to recognize myself
G F G
It's funny how reflections change
Am7
And we're becomin' somethin' else
G F
I think it's time to walk a-way
[Chorus]
F C
So come on let it go
Am7 G
Just let it be
F C
Why don't you be you
G
And I'll be me
F C
Everything's that's broke
Am7 G
Leave it to the breeze
F C
Why don't you be you
G
And I'll be me
And I'll be me
[Interlude]
C F Am7 G
[Bridge]
Dm Am7
Tryin' to fit your hand inside of mine
Am7
When we know it just don't belong
G
There's no force on earth
F
Could make me feel right, no whoa
Dm Am7
Tryin' to push this problem up the hill
When it's just too heavy to hold
G F
Think now's the time to let it slide
[Chorus]
F C
So come on let it go
Am7 G
Just let it be
F C
Why don't you be you
G
And I'll be me
F C
Everything's that's broke
Am7 G
Leave it to the breeze
F C
Let the ashes fall
G
Forget about me
F C
So come on let it go
Am7 G
Just let it be
F C
Why don't you be you
G
And I'll be me
And I'll be me
[Outro]
C F Am7 G C
Home » James Bay » Kunci Gitar James Bay - Let It Go
Kunci Gitar James Bay - Let It Go
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar James Bay - Let It Go :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar James Bay - Let It Go"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar James Bay - Let It Go. Kategori Artis :
James Bay
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar James Bay - Let It Go dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)