[Verse 1]
Gm
There's nothing like a pineapple morning
When the fruit is fresh and the animal’s horny
Bb C D
The sun comes alive with a feverish glow
Bb C D
And I linger on to sound of the road
Gm
There's nothing like a pineapple morning
When your milk warm and your girlfriend is boring
Bb C D
Rings on my finger and wings on my ride
Bb C D
Blinded by light I can no longer hide
[Bridge:]
Am Bm Em
Rainbows and earth shakes, a regular day in my time.
C D
Being myself is the price that I pay
[Chorus]
D# D#/C Fm Bb
When you're on the floor, I will let you decide (you’ve got to count your steps and walk)
D# D#/C Fm D
Out of the door, and in to the light (you've got to count your steps and walk)
[Verse 2]
Gm
Just a typical pineapple morning
Your clothes are hip and your music’s corny
Bb C D
It’s still awake from two days before
Bb C D
Chasing yourself in the back of the store
[Bridge]
Am Bm Em
Talking to people who aren't really real all the time
C D
Falling apart, going out of your mind
[Chorus 2]
D# D#/C Fm Bb
When you're on the floor, I will let you decide (you got to count your steps and walk)
D# D#/C Fm Bb
Out of the door, and in to the light (you got to count your steps and walk)
D# D#/C Fm Bb
When you're on the floor, I will let you decide (you got to count your steps and walk)
D# D#/C Fm D
Out of the door, and in to the light (you got to count your steps and walk)
(Instrumental) Gm - Gm - Bb / C / D - Bb / C / D
[Chorus 3]
D# D#/C Fm Bb
When you're on the floor, I will let you decide (you got to count your steps and walk)
D# D#/C Fm Bb
Out of the door, and in to the light (you got to count your steps and walk)
D# D#/C Fm Bb
When you're on the floor, I will let you decide (you got to count your steps and walk)
D# D#/C Fm Bb
Out of the door, and in to the light (you got to count your steps and walk)
D# D#/C Fm Bb
When you're on the floor, I will let you decide (you’ve got to count your steps and walk)
D# D#/C Fm Bb
Out of the door, and in to the light (you've got to count your steps and walk)
D# D#/C Fm Bb
When you're on the floor, I will let you decide (you’ve got to count your steps and walk)
D# D#/C Fm Bb
Out of the door, and in to the light (you've got to count your steps and walk)
D#
Home!
Home » Jett Rebel » Kunci Gitar Jett Rebel - Pineapple Morning
Kunci Gitar Jett Rebel - Pineapple Morning
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Jett Rebel - Pineapple Morning :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Jett Rebel - Pineapple Morning"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Jett Rebel - Pineapple Morning. Kategori Artis :
Jett Rebel
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Jett Rebel - Pineapple Morning dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)