INTRO: C# F# C#
VERSE:
C#
They say Rome wasn't built in a day
C#
But you and I went and built it anyway
F# C#
And it only took a second to watch it all fall to dust
C#
I thought you hung up the moon
C#
And you thought I lit up the room
F# C#
But the lights turned off and it was the end of us
CHORUS:
F#
Slam goes the door
Ab
Hush goes the phone
Bbm
Out goes the flame
C#
And I'm standing here alone
F#
Burn goes the drink
Ab
Down go the tears
Bbm
Drip goes the sink
C#
And I'm missing you like hell
F#
Break goes the heart
Ab
Wrong goes the right
C#
Good goes the bye
INSTRUMENTAL: C# F# C#
VERSE:
C#
It's like we pulled the pin out of a grenade
C#
It just didn't go off right away
F# C#
But man did it go off when it finally did
C#
Everything's suddenly magnified
C#
It's loud and it's quiet at the same time
F# C#
As the echo of it's all over sets in
CHORUS:
F#
Slam goes the door
Ab
Hush goes the phone
Bbm
Out goes the flame
C#
And I'm standing here alone
F#
Burn goes the drink
Ab
Down go the tears
Bbm
Drip goes the sink
C#
And I'm missing you like hell
F#
Break goes the heart
Ab
Wrong goes the right
Bbm
Good goes the bye
BRIDGE:
Bbm F#
I can't go back, we can't be friends
C# Ab
And we can't be what we were then
Bbm F#
You can't be mine, and I can't be yours
C# Ab
And it's not love anymore
CHORUS:
F#
Slam goes the door
Ab
Hush goes the phone
Bbm
Out goes the flame
C#
And I'm standing here alone
F#
Burn goes the drink
Ab
Down go the tears
Bbm
Drip goes the sink
C#
And I'm missing you like hell
F#
Break goes the heart
Ab
Wrong goes the right
C# F# C#
Goodbye
Home » Kelly Clarkson » Kunci Gitar Kelly Clarkson - Good Goes The Bye
Kunci Gitar Kelly Clarkson - Good Goes The Bye
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Kelly Clarkson - Good Goes The Bye :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Kelly Clarkson - Good Goes The Bye"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Kelly Clarkson - Good Goes The Bye. Kategori Artis :
Kelly Clarkson
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Kelly Clarkson - Good Goes The Bye dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)