Em G
Do you want to go to the seaside?
C D
I'm not trying to say that everybody wants to go
Em G
I fell in love at the seaside
C D A
I handled my charm with time and slight of hand
Em G
Do you want to go to the seaside?
C D
I'm not trying to say that everybody wants to go
Em G
I fell in love at the seaside
C D A
She handled her charm with time and slight of hand, and oh
Em C
But I'm just trying to love you
D A
In any kind of way
Em C
But I find it hard to love you girl
D A
When you're far away
A
Away
Em G
Do you want to go to the seaside?
C D
I'm not trying to say that everybody wants to go
Em G
But I fell in love on the seaside
C G
On the seaside
C G
In the seaside
Home » The Kooks » Kunci Gitar The Kooks - Seaside
Kunci Gitar The Kooks - Seaside
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Kooks - Seaside :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Kooks - Seaside"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Kooks - Seaside. Kategori Artis :
The Kooks
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Kooks - Seaside dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)