Martin Garrix - Don't Look Down (feat. Usher)
INTRO: Am F C
VERSE:
Am
Is your head spinning?
Am
Is your heart racing?
F C
Is the fire in your veins?
Am
Are your bones burning?
Am
Is your skin yearning?
F C
'Cause you're driving me insane
PRE-CHORUS:
Am
I kinda feel like I feel like a summer light
F C
You got me waiting up a thousand miles
Am
Can we stay right here in the sand
Am F C
Must feel like we're flying out in space
CHORUS:
G Am
Don't look down
F C
Of this high will never hit the ground
G Am
Don't look down
F C
See that the sky we're gonna reach it now
G Am
Do you feel the lightning inside of you
F C
Will you follow through if I fall for you
G Am
Don't look down
F
Of this high will never hit the ground
INSTRUMENTAL: G Am F C x4
VERSE:
Am
Are you hands shaking?
Am
Are your fears breaking?
F C
Are you climbing all the walls?
Am
All the times changing, is the noise fading?
F C
'Cause I wanna get it all
PRE-CHORUS:
Am
I kinda feel like I feel like a summer light
F C
You got me waiting up a thousand miles
Am
Can we stay right here in this atmosphere
F C
Or are you afraid to fall?
CHORUS:
G Am
Don't look down
F C
Of this high will never hit the ground
G Am
Don't look down
F C
See that the sky we're gonna reach it now
G Am
Do you feel the lightning inside of you
F C
Will you follow through if I fall for you
G Am
Don't look down
F
Of this high will never hit the ground
INSTRUMENTAL: G Am F C x4
CHORUS:
G Am F C x2
Don't look down
G Am
Do you feel the lightning inside of you
F C
Will you follow through if I fall for you
G Am
Don't look down
F
Of this high will never hit the ground
Home » Martin Garrix » Kunci Gitar Martin Garrix - Don't Look Down
Kunci Gitar Martin Garrix - Don't Look Down
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Martin Garrix - Don't Look Down :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Martin Garrix - Don't Look Down"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Martin Garrix - Don't Look Down. Kategori Artis :
Martin Garrix
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Martin Garrix - Don't Look Down dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)