Intro: A D A E A D A D A E A
Chorus
A D A
Wake up, don't just lay there like cold granite stone
E A
Wake up, we're too close to be alone
A D A
Wake up, and please, darling, hold me if you would
D A E A
Don't just lay there like you've gone away for good
Verse
A D A
There's too many empty pages with so many things in store
E
I can't believe it's over and you've closed the final door
A D A
And I'm not prepared to handle these things were going through
E A
I wish God would grant me just one more night with you
Chorus
A D A
Wake up, don't just lay there like cold granite stone
E A
Wake up, we're too close to be alone
A D A
Wake up, and please, darling, hold me if you would
D A E A
Don't just lay there like you've gone away for good
Verse
A D A
Without you I feel worthless, like a bell that doesn't ring
E
And I know you hear me talking yet, you haven't heard a thing
A D A
And I can't stand it all much longer, I'd go crazy without you
E A
I wish God would grant me just one more night with you
Chorus
A D A
Wake up, don't just lay there like cold granite stone
E A
Wake up, we're too close to be alone
A D A
Wake up, and please, darling, hold me if you would
D A E A
Don't just lay there like you've gone away for good
D A E A
Don't just lay there like you've gone away for good
Home » Merle Haggard » Kunci Gitar Merle Haggard - Wake Up
Kunci Gitar Merle Haggard - Wake Up
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Merle Haggard - Wake Up :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Merle Haggard - Wake Up"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Merle Haggard - Wake Up. Kategori Artis :
Merle Haggard
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Merle Haggard - Wake Up dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)