VERSE 1
D A
Never ever knew that this could be
F#m
My reality, oh whoa
D A
All my years expecting tragedy
F#m
Crashing down on me, oh whoa
D A
Within you there's a light, I could not fight
F#m
Even if I tried, oh whoa
D A
Forever by my side in this ride
F#m
We'll never let this die, oh whoa
CHORUS
A E
I, will follow you
F#m
'Til there's no beat left within me
D
There's no need for dreaming
A
You shake the insides
E
Of what I hide
F#m
Brought me to life
D A E F#m D
Conquered all of my shy
There's no need for dreaming
VERSE 2
D A
Hope was drifting far away from me
F#m
Further out to sea, oh whoa
D A
Comfortable with being lonely
F#m
Woe is me, oh whoa
D A
Unaware of all my sorrow
F#m D
Swallow, whoa, my happiness
A
You dug down deep and pulled out the peace
F#m
Love was released, oh whoa
CHORUS
A E
I, will follow you
F#m
'Til there's no beat left within me
D
There's no need for dreaming
A
You shake the insides
E
Of what I hide
F#m
Brought me to life
D A E F#m D
Conquered all of my shy
A E F#m D
There's no need for dreaming
There's no need for dreaming
BRIDGE
C#m D
No hold on the days
F#m
That we spent wasting away
C#m D
You let me in
F#m
Without ever seeking friends
C#m
You overflowed my soul
D
And made all good things grow
F#m E
And no, no, we're not made for sorrow
CHORUS
A E
I, will follow you
F#m
'Til there's no beat left within me
D
There's no need for dreaming
A
You shake the insides
E
Of what I hide
F#m
Brought me to life
D A E F#m D
Conquered all of my shy
A E F#m D
There's no need for dreaming
There's no need for dreaming
Home » Misterwives » Kunci Gitar Misterwives - No Need For Dreaming
Kunci Gitar Misterwives - No Need For Dreaming
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Misterwives - No Need For Dreaming :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Misterwives - No Need For Dreaming"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Misterwives - No Need For Dreaming. Kategori Artis :
Misterwives
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Misterwives - No Need For Dreaming dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)