Intro: Bm--D-A-G-- x2
Mike Herrera Speaks:
This is the Public
service announcement
We can take charge!!!
D Em
Bm-- x3, Bm--D-Em-D-
Verse 1:
Bm
Now that I'm awake
D
I'm never sleeping
A G
a-gain Cause I don't
A
want to miss the life
D A
I should be living
Bm
So break me off a
piece of those candy
D A
coated good times
G
I need a high I'm
A D
serious It is do or
A Bm G D A
die Whoa I'm
serious it's do
Bm G D A
or die whoa
Chorus 1:
Bm G
Shut it down before
Em F#
we're all out of time
Bm
We've got to shut it
G Em
down This is the end
F#
of the line This is
G
the end of the line
A
this is the end
Bm Bm
of the line
Fast Chord Changes: Power
C#-D-Eb-D-Eb-E-Eb-E-F-E-F-F#-E-F-F#-
Verse 2:
Bm
Throw away your cellphone
D A G
you can talk to yourself
You need a real friend
A D A
not some digital image
Bm
So what is it gonna be?
A chat room or your
D A G
family? Don't let the
TV screen turn into
D A Bm G D
your reality Whoa
A
turn into your reality
Bm G D A
whoa
Chorus 2:
Bm G
Shut it down before
Em F#
we're all out of time
Bm
We've got to shut it
G Em
down This is the end
F#
of the line This is
G
the end of the line
A
this is the end
Bm Bm D Bm
of the line
Bridge:
G
I don't wanna die
I don't wanna die
A
But I'm having
Bm D bm
trouble living
G
I don't wanna die
no i don't wanna
A
die But I'm not
taking what
Bb
they're giving
Guitar Solo: Bm-G-D-A- x2
Bm G
Whoa
D
Shut it down
A
shut it down
before we're all
out of time
Bm G
Whoa
D
Shut it down
A
shut it down
this is the end
of the line
Chorus 3:
Bm G
Shut it down before
Em F#
we're all out of time
Bm
We've got to shut it
G Em
down This is the end
F#
of the line This is
G
the end of the line
A
this is the end
Bm Bm Bm Bm D Em D Bm(hold)
of the line
Home » Mxpx » Kunci Gitar Mxpx - Shut It Down
Kunci Gitar Mxpx - Shut It Down
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Mxpx - Shut It Down :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Mxpx - Shut It Down"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Mxpx - Shut It Down. Kategori Artis :
Mxpx
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Mxpx - Shut It Down dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)