Bm Em G G
Bm Em
I'm finding it hard, nobody knows
G G
I gotta hide my desperation before it shows
Bm Em
With no sense of time, I got it all wrong
G G
We only ever spoke about it after you'd gone
Bm
Now I'm missing you so much
F#m G
Loving you so much it hurts
D Em
A million more years if I had to wait
G
So you can see me
Bm
In another life time
D Em
A million more years if that what it takes
G
I know that you'll find me
Bm Bm
In another lifetime
Bm Em
I left it too long, I thought it would wait
G G
I never gave a second thought and now it's too late
Bm Em
I gave up too much letting you go
G G
And all the time I think about how you need to know
Bm
How I'm missing you so much
F#m G
Loving you so much it hurts
Em
And It's never gonna let me go
D Em
A million more years if that's what it takes
G
So you can find me
Bm
In another life time
D Em
A million more years if I had to wait
G
So you can see me
Bm Bm Em
In another lifetime
G G
Oh
Bm
You're so far away
Em G
I'm missing you missing you
G
You know that I'll wait
Bm Em
I'm finding it hard, nobody knows
G G
I gotta hide my desperation before it shows
Bm
And I'm missing you so much
F#m G
Loving you so much it hurts
Em
And It's never gonna let me go
D Em
A million more years if I had to wait
G
So you can see me
Bm
In another life time
D Em
A million more years if that what it takes
G
I know that you'll find me
Bm Bm
In another lifetime
D A
In another lifetime
Bm Bm
Oh, in another lifetime
D A
In another lifetime
Bm
In another lifetime
Home » Olly Murs » Kunci Gitar Olly Murs - A Million More Years
Kunci Gitar Olly Murs - A Million More Years
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Olly Murs - A Million More Years :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Olly Murs - A Million More Years"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Olly Murs - A Million More Years. Kategori Artis :
Olly Murs
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Olly Murs - A Million More Years dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)