Bm
Don't know what's going on
A
Don't know what went wrong
G
Feels like a hundred years I
D F#
Still can't believe you're gone
Bm
So I'll stay up all night
A
With these bloodshot eyes
G
While these walls surround me
D A Em F# G
With the story of our life
F#m G
I feel so much better
D A
Now that you're gone forever
F#m G D A
I tell myself that I don't miss you at all
Bm G D
I'm not lying, denying that I feel
A G
So much better now
F#m G A Bm
That you're gone forever
Bm
Now things are coming clear
A
And I don't need you here
G
And in this world around me
D F#
I'm glad you disappeared
Bm
So I'll stay out all night
A
Get drunk and fucking fight
G
Until the morning comes I'll
D A Em F# G
Forget about our life
F#m G
I feel so much better
D A
Now that you're gone forever
F#m G D A
I tell myself that I don't miss you at all
Bm G D
I'm not lying, denying that I feel
A G
So much better now
F#m G A
That you're gone forever
Em
First time you screamed at me
Bm
I should have made you leave
Em
I should have known it could be
Bm A
So much better
Em
I hope you're missing me
Bm G
I hope I've made you see
F#m G A
That I'm gone forever
Bm
And now it's coming clear
A
That I don't need you here
G
And in this world around me
D A
I'm glad you disappeared
F#m G
I feel so much better
D A
Now that you're gone forever
F#m G D A
I tell myself that I don't miss you at all
Bm G D
I'm not lying, denying that I feel
A G
So much better now
F#m G A G
That you're gone forever
F# G A G
And now you're gone forever
F# G A Bm
And now you're gone forever
Home » Three Days Grace » Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - Gone Forever
Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - Gone Forever
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - Gone Forever :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - Gone Forever"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - Gone Forever. Kategori Artis :
Three Days Grace
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - Gone Forever dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)