Intro
C Cadd2 Abadd2
VERSE:
C Ab
Whose eyes am I behind
C Ab Bb C
I don’t recognize anything that I see
C Ab
Whose skin is this design
C Ab Bb C
I don’t want this to be the way that you see me
VERSE:
C Ab Bb C
I don’t understand anything anymore
C
In this world that I’m tired of
Ab Bb C
Is taking me right up these walls
C
That I climb up
Ab Bb C
To get to your story
C Ab Bb
It’s anything but ordinary
CHORUS:
F Bb C (camina por Bb Ab G )
And when the world is on its knees with me its fine
F Bb C (camina por Bb Ab G )
And when I come to the rescue I get nothing but left behind
F Bb C (camina por Bb Ab G )
Everybody seems to be getting what they need with mine
F Bb C (camina por Bb Ab G )
‘Cause your what I need so very but im anything but ordinary
VERSE:
C Ab Bb C
Can you save me from this world of mine
C Ab Bb C
Before I get myself arrested with this expectation
C Ab
You are the one look what you’ve done
Bb C
What have you done?
C
This is not some kind of joke
You’re just a kid
Ab Bb
You weren’t ready for what you did
CHORUS:
F Bb C (camina por Bb Ab G )
And when the world is on its knees with me its fine
F Bb C (camina por Bb Ab G )
And when I come to the rescue I get nothing but left behind
F Bb C (camina por Bb Ab G )
Everybody seems to be getting what they need with mine
F Bb C (camina por Bb Ab G )
‘Cause your what I need so very but im anything but ordinary
C Bb C
I think im trying to save the world from you
F Bb C
You’ve been saving me too
F Bb Gm F C
We could just stay in and save each other
C5
Im anything but ordinary
(ordinary)
C5
Im anything but ordinary
(ordinary)
Home » Train » Kunci Gitar Train - Ordinary - Version Ii
Kunci Gitar Train - Ordinary - Version Ii
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Train - Ordinary - Version Ii :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Train - Ordinary - Version Ii"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Train - Ordinary - Version Ii. Kategori Artis :
Train
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Train - Ordinary - Version Ii dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)