Intro:
D G D A
D
I know everyone you know
G
You know everyone I know
D A
Our Venn diagrams are one circle
D
You grow up when I'm not looking
G
We grow apart without knowing
D A
And all of a sudden I'm leaving
D Bm G
So I say I'm sorry I can't, I've got plans
D Bm G
'Cause I watched the time slip through my hands
D Bm G
What you don't know now, one day you'll learn
D Bm G
Growing up is a heavy leaf to turn, a heavy leaf to turn
D A
Take me with you
G
'Cause even on your own,
Bm
You are not alone
D A
Take me with you
G
'Cause even by yourself, my love
Bm
You are something else
D
One summer turns into ten summers
G
One lover turns into ten lovers
D A
But this memory is still with me
D
Circles bring me in circles
G
Your clothes underneath my clothes
D A
Once upon a time in Portugal
D Bm G
So I say I'm sorry I can't, I've got plans
D Bm G
'Cause I watched the time slip through my hands
D Bm G
What you don't know now, one day you'll learn
D Bm G
Growing up is a heavy leaf to turn, a heavy leaf to turn
D A
Take me with you
G
'Cause even on your own,
Bm
You are not alone
D A
Take me with you
G
'Cause even by yourself, my love
Bm
You are something else
D
No matter what you want,
Somebody else wants it just as bad
No matter what you got,
Somebody else has got it worse
No matter when I got to you,
Somebody else got to you first
D Bm G
So I say I'm sorry I can't, I've got plans
D Bm G
'Cause I watched the time slip through my hands
D Bm G
What you don't know now, one day you'll learn
D Bm G
Growing up is a heavy leaf to turn, a heavy leaf to turn
D A
Take me with you
G
'Cause even on your own,
Bm
You are not alone
D A
Take me with you
G
'Cause even by yourself, my love
Bm
You are something else
D A
Take me with you
G
Cause even on your own
Bm
You are not alone
D A
Take me with you
G
Cause even by yourself
Bm
You can't carry with you anyone else
Home » Walk The Moon » Kunci Gitar Walk The Moon - Portugal
Kunci Gitar Walk The Moon - Portugal
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Walk The Moon - Portugal :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Walk The Moon - Portugal"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Walk The Moon - Portugal. Kategori Artis :
Walk The Moon
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Walk The Moon - Portugal dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)