Intro
F C Dm F6 G
C G
Maybe I didn't love you
Am C F G
Quite as often as I could have
C G
Maybe I didnt treat you
Am C F G
Quite as good as I should have
F C
If I make you feel second best
F C Dm
Girl, Im sorry I was blind
G Am G7 C
You were always on my mind
F G7 C F G
You were always on my mind
C G
Maybe I didn't hold you
Am C F G
All those lonely, lonely times
C G
And I guess I never told you
Am C F
I'm so happy that you're mine
F C
Little things I should have said and done
F C Dm
I just never took the time
G Am G7 C
You were always on my mind
F G7 C F G
You were always on my mind
C G Am C
Tell me
F C Dm
Tell me that your sweet love hasn't died
C G Am C
Give me
F C Dm
Give me one more chance to keep you satisfied
G C
I'll keep you satisfied
Interlude - Instrumental
C G
Am C F G
C G
Am C F
F C
Little things I should have said and done
F C Dm
I just never took the time
G Am G7 C
You were always on my mind
F G7 C
You were always on my mind
G Am G7 C
You were always on my mind
F G7 C
You were always on my mind
Home » Willie Nelson » Kunci Gitar Willie Nelson - Always On My Mind Acousitc
Kunci Gitar Willie Nelson - Always On My Mind Acousitc
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Willie Nelson - Always On My Mind Acousitc :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Willie Nelson - Always On My Mind Acousitc"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Willie Nelson - Always On My Mind Acousitc. Kategori Artis :
Willie Nelson
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Willie Nelson - Always On My Mind Acousitc dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)